Thursday 4 July 2013

hello july :)


Hi july :) 

thank god  finally june has came to an end.july might be my fav month since we're reaching to ramadhan.the most beautiful month every year :) looking forward to meet with you,ramadhan.may Allah gives us chance to meet with lailatul qadr's night..

so now i've been busy with my shortsem.busy?yeah busy in terms of "makan tidur" cycle lol.gosh i've nothing to write.writer's block maybe?

so i leave all of you with those random new moon's quotes.

" I promise that this will be the last time you’ll see me. I won’t come back. I won’t put you through anything like this again. You can go on with your life without any more interference from me. It will be as if I’d never existed."
Edward Cullen, New Moon, 


" The absence of him is everywhere I look. It's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest." 
Bella Swan,New Moon.

                                                  

p/s:july,please be nice with me?


the mind reader,
auni

No comments:

Post a Comment