Sunday 26 August 2012

biggest mistake

"is that your ex?no.thats the biggest mistake of my life"

yes.everybody makes mistakes right.i've done mistake by having relationship with you.you're my biggest mistake,sorry for saying that.but thats the truth.you just turn to someone who you said you'll not be.but thats life.apa yang kita ckp kita tak nak jadi that thing yang akan jadi.get it?i dont  know why we are hurting each other.yes maybe we are not created to be each other but we also didnt created to be enemies.AM I RIGHT?correct me if i'm wrong. I JUST HOPING AND WISHING WE ARE NEVER MET AND KNEW EACH OTHER.i'm not hate you and i will not hate you because i've spent lots of my time with you.i cant just kill all those sweet memories.


seriously i dont have any feeling at you anymore and i'm moving on right now.its just i feel like................entah.bila korang dah couple and break you will know this feeling.i dont love you anymore since my heart is belonged to someone else but the memories we had thats make me being and had feeling like this.


TRYING TO BE STRONG.if your intention want makes me hurt,so you did it.yes.it just I'M FUCK UP.HOII KALAU KAU NAK COUPLE KE APA KE TAK PAYAH NAK SEMAK DEKAT TWITTER OR BBM STATUS AKU LAH GILA -____-



ohmaii.i love this picture :)

so have a blessed everyone.stop hurting people.giving smiles to your enemies so that they know we can live without them.definitely.


No comments:

Post a Comment