Saturday 13 October 2012

excited




assalamualaikum.

hello readers.another day,another entry and another story,another heartbreak

lets start our day with a big smile :) so my final exam is just around the corner  and i'm currently in study week mood.yeah.exam mood  is ON..insyaALLAH i'll finish up my foundation  in less than 2 weeks.time flies.oh this is what i really really want!habis kan asasi ni.feeling sucks tahu tak belajar asasi lelama ni.boleh gila.i just hoping i'm not gonna repeat or re-do any papers.seriously i'm not interesting to extend my sem.insyaALLAH.will do my best for my last exam in cfs.pray for me readers :) oh i've made my to-do lists for my holiday.i know its too early.but i'm just too excited.lol

here to-do lists for my 3 months of holidayyy:

-BELAJAR MEMASAK.
-taking driving license
-do part time work
-QADA' TIDUR
-picnic
-movie marathon
-print the pictures
-decorate my room
-I JUST WANT GO TO THE BEACH.



hahaha.the  bold and capital letters are used to show that how important it is,heee.

till meet again :) pray for my final :) thank you.

i miss you romeo.


lots of love,
auni



No comments:

Post a Comment