Friday 17 May 2013

heartache.

hi *waving*

i'm dying........................................

ni hati ni luka berdarah berlubang bernanah sebab orang sama.well if you think by leave me hanging like this was the best decision you've ever made, i tell ya you've made the biggest mistake bro.i'm tired of  chasing you.well i think i should stop being like this t.if you think this will be the best way so lets go for it.and if one day you realize you need me then come back to me because i'm gonna wait for you even though it is hurt.takpa lah mungkin ni yang terbaik,my almost lover....................



"kalau nak lupakan seseorang tu kena buang dari otak dulu baru boleh buang dari hati sebab otak tempat nya atas hati"


well my final just around the corner.wish me luck guys :) pray for me please.gonna do my best for the final.my parents put such a high hope on me.ahh sigh.cant wait for the holiday to start :) ahhhhhhhhh




thank you for reading


the mind reader,
auni

No comments:

Post a Comment